The factional Speaker of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon Nse Ntuen has appointed aides and Special Assistants.
Ntuen, who represents Essien Udim State Constituency, was elected on Monday by a faction of the state lawmakers. See details below:
APPOINTMENT OF AIDES
The New Speaker of the Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. (Sir) Nse Effiong Ntuen, has approved the following appointments with immediate effect:
- Chief of Staff: Prof. Emmanuel Sabestian Akpan
- Chief Press Secretary: Mr. AmanamHillary Umo-Udofia
- Chief of Protocol: Mr. Raphael Udoma
- Special Assistant, Legislative Matters: Barr. Mfon Udeme
- Special Assistant, Political Affairs: Hon. NsikakAbasi Johnson
- Special Assistant, Media Affairs: Mr. Patrick Edeke
- Special Assistant, Protocol: Comrade Unyime Essien
- Special Assistant, Protocol: Mr. Idorenyin Abel
- Protocol Assistant: Mr. Ubong Otung
All other appointments shall follow later.
Rt. Hon. (Sir) Nse Effiong Ntuen
Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly